Sunday, December 21, 2008

Black Moment Mmmhahahaha

Just wrote my first black moment! My characters are doom! mmmhahaha! I'm official being an evil writer!
Really
I don't feel this way. I'm having an hard time being mean. Yeah, yeah I know my characters much now feel all is lost and my job is to make them feel that way. I just wrote the all is lost in love part, now i need to write my heroine is scared, hopeless and see no way out part.
I'm also thinking...
I'm almost finished!
While I'm happy to have my first full first draft finish, I'm sad. And all the stuff going on in the world doesn't not help with this feeling.
I'm sad because... well it almost the end of my book, and... it hard to explain it a writer's thing. I think. I tried to tell my Mama. She rolled her eyes. lol. And I think I have been talking to much about word count and being in the middle of the story. I don't tell her my story. I find when I try to explain my story while writing it, the story doesn't make any sense to anyone but me. lol

Anyway I just wrote the beginning of my first black moment!
about 31,000 words. (yes, its a little shorter then I planned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment