Tuesday, December 30, 2008

almost finish!

I'm almost finish with my long outline. Some of you might call it the first draft. I have my reasons for calling it my long outline. For one thing there are a few scenes that have only a few lines down so I have the basic idea down. The whole time I'm writing this outline I'm thinking don't critique, don't worry about spelling, don't change that sentence because it boring with the word was in it, just don't, GET THE IDEA DOWN, WRITE, WRITE and WRITE some more.
So now I'm about to write the aftermath. The slow part that lead to the words THE END. I'm telling you I had a hard time writing the last few scenes knowing my story about to end. Now I realize I'm not finish and really its not the end of my time with this story. We still have a long journey together.
So after I write THE END, I'm going to straighten everything out, then let other people critique this story.
I have no clue who I'm going to pick.
I need someone who
give good feedback
tell me what good
tell me what bad
tell me what don't make sense
Will not tell me I'm insane LOL
someone I can trust
So far I have written 33,202 words.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment