Tuesday, January 22, 2008

writing...finally!

So today i finally started writing again. My well has been dry for so long. Sadly it another story, not the one I have worked on for the past two years, give or take. The new story is Chirstian's fanasy place in the future. My other story didn't feel right. I hope to one day return to it but right now it on the back burner.
So far I have written background information on the heroine, so far this story does not look like a romance but knowing me it will show up eventually. So far she the only one talking so far.

Later Y'all

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're back to it, Annie! I've gone back and forth between projects before, too. My poor hard drive is packed right now, but when an idea strikes, you have to write! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete