Thursday, November 1, 2007

15th and 16th day of sweat

Happy Halloween!
No little ghosts, witchs or fairies came to my door tonight. we had a whole bowl of candy too. So my words count for yestesday was 420 and today none. I trying to write the hero's pov now. Harder then i thought. His pov is in 3rd person. I just feel like his side of story explain a few screens better but I'm not yet sure how to write. I feel like I should just write and not worry about it but sometime that hard. I want to go back and if it, change it, but what I change doesn't sound right either. Sometime I think what I orinally write sounded better. Plus I dealing with school. Ugggg..... I need to find a internship for Spring semester. Every where I have tried so far, say sorry we're not supporting a internet at that time or they already have enough interns. I want to write to help with the stress but then I stress over the writing. I know my posts are not up beat right now I'm sorry. It just that time of the semester I guess. I know it'll get better. It always does, its just climbing the mountain that turn out to be a grain of sand, but the climbing is the hardest part.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to write third person as if I'm writing in first person but with he or she. Have fun with it. Just write, eventually you'll get into it then you can go back and rewrite the other stuff. The main thing is to keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete