Monday, October 29, 2007

14th day of sweat

Today I didn't get the chance to type anything up. I wrote some on a scape piece of paper. See this morning at 6 my friend wake me up. He needed to go to the ER. Turned out the poor guy had a kidney stone. Normally I write in the morning when I wake up. My mind still in dreamland where anything can happen so I tend to write better before my coffee crazy right? lol anyway so I didn't have the chance this morning. I wrote a little at the hospital but it felt like an coming of an idea more then part of my story. It was more like my hero's journal. Anyway I spent 3 hours in the er this morning with my friend. I feel like I hitting a wall in everything I'm doing, not just writing. I need to find that ladder to help me get over the wall. Stupid thing is hiding from me. Anyone have any small ideas on how to de-stress?

2 comments:

  1. When I get stressed, I change something. The easiest thing to change is my hair style. So as cliche as it sounds I go to the salon. Also organizing my workspace will sometimes help clear the clutter. If it's a WIP that's got me stuck I'll reread what I've written to get my mind back on track (trying desparately to not edit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete