Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Goals report

January thru March goals
February Report
Write 2nd draft of Keep Faith
I realize what is wrong with my story and now (fingers cross) I'm ready to begin.
Start Memoir of an Angel Seer
Ideas and words are floating around in my head for this one. I ever have a different title now.
Write on my blog everyday
As you can see I did not write everyday in January. So new month, new attempt.
On the first of every month I hope to write an report on how I’m coming with my goals.
It is February 3rd, only a few days off. Not bad, not good either.

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I'd drop you a note and thank you for your encouraging comment on my "Drop the Needle" submission over on the Miss Snark's First Victim blog. I see from your other blog title that you're a fellow Christian, too. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete