Friday, November 28, 2008

what to talk about?

Do you read while working on your story?

I thought about this yesterday as I tried to daydream my story. I didn't have time to write between the two Thanksgivings. We had lunch at my Grandmother (Mama's family) and back home to have Daddy's family Thanksgiving here.

I realized I'm stuck. I daydreamed up to a point. I finished the great ecape! lol Now it time for my characters to talk to each other. Get to know something important about each other. My problem? What to have them talk about. I keep thinking about the Movie Music and Lyrics When they go to have breakfast and he find out about the book with the character based on her in it. How they talk about thier fears once they are at the table. These are good things for audience to know too. It move the story. It set the scene for things that happen later. I want to write a believable convercation that does these things.

I guess I just going keep daydreaming and brainstroming. See whati come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely daydream my book! I especially like long car trips and the treadmill, but can find myself drifting away over dinner as well...

    ReplyDelete