Tuesday, December 4, 2007

1st day in my challenge.

First what going on in my life.
I might be getting an internship at the place I really really want to intern!
Now I'm just going to "think out loud"
I'm so shy it hurt sometime... you know the people who rather run away then face other people..... that me..... well was me. I'm not so shy anymore that I can't face people.... it just a certain person.... and I don't run away I more avoid. I want to run away, it just that I see him at work and can't run away. Yes, i know sad. We play the staring or watching game as I like to call it. See we don't work for the same place it just that there are two stores with windows/ glass wall between them. i work at the coffee cafe and he work at the campus bookstore. So everyone watches people though the glass. anyway I'm just shy, so I just watch, I don't smile or anything just watch, I'm bad about watching people anyway lol. Ok i'm finish rambling about it.
Amanda I know you are the only one who read my blog so thank for "listening" lol

Day word count is 321!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure someone else is out there. Regardless, you only live once. You have to live with the choices you make that you may regret. But sometimes things work out for the best. Go talk to the boy. Smile once in a while. Hell, wink at him, see what happens. I missed some good opportunities by being shy with guys. You never know until you ask. :) Great word count by the way.

    ReplyDelete