Tuesday, November 13, 2007

28th day of sweat

Hi
Amanda. I'm fine now. My friend with the kindey stone had to go to the hospital, so thursday and friday I was at the hospital most of the time. He had surgery on friday's morning. I know I don't want to be in the hospital by myself so I'm not going to let my friend stay in the hospital alone. So I tried to stay as much as I could. My friend came home on friday. The weekend was busy with being lazy.... trying to do school work. Sunday I get sick and monday was not any better. I finally feel better today. I wrote a little the whole time. Mostly in a notebook. So i need to type that up to see how many words I have this week, plus I didn't have a clue what to write over the weekend but I think I have a good idea where to take the plot now. Thank you for your time to everyone who bother to read this. lol
Thank you Amanda for being a good friend (in the world of blogging)

Words count: who knows

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to tell people we know that we write. They rarely understand what we are trying to do. I'm happy to be your blog friend. :) I like to motivate.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete