Friday, October 5, 2007

70 days of sweat (the 2nd time to try)

so I signed up for Sven's 70 days of sweat today (again) This is the 2nd time they had the challange and the 2nd time for me to try to finish a novel in 70 days. I didn't finish my novel the last time, so I'm trying again. My goal this time to to finish the novel I started last time. I said on the 70 days blog that I wish to write 750 - 1000 words a day. cross my fingers hope I can do that and pass my classes too. I plan on reporting here daily on my words count, and just my thoughts on how i'm writing and keeping my grades up for school. But keeping in mind that my homework and study come first and then reaching my goal.

1 comment:

  1. You and I seem to be in the same boat. Frantically trying to complete one novel. I even signed up for NaNoWriMo. Scary. I'm writing a paranormal romance as well. I wrote about 30K for the last 70 days and am already signed up for the next 70. Good luck.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete