Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10th day of sweat

Ok so today was a bad day. I almost have a wreak, it would have been my fault too. i was going to pick up a friend so we could go observe a meeting for school, I only been over that once. I going to the road, I thought the road was farther away then it was. I ended up crossing the road right in front of a white car she turn just in time. Oh Thank God! I been mentally beating myself up since it happen. Why was I thinking the road was farther? why? Anyway safe and sound now.
Amanda thank you for the advice!
I wrote 317 words today so 350 or more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,

    The important thing is that you're safe and sound and nothing happened; although, I know how hard it can be not to let your mind play 'what if.'

    I read Amanda's advice and she's right on. Good luck on meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. On avoiding the accident and writing. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete